Skip to content
Aids in the treatment of Flukes & Tapeworms in Ornamental Fish
For Freshwater & Saltwater Fish
Use 1 Tablet per 20 L
After 48 hours from Initial Treatment change 25% of Aquarium water & clean filter medium.
Repeat Dose 7 days later to prevent re-infestation.
A small residue of cellulose will be evident after dissolving tablets, this residue is harmless to fish.
Do not overdose - Not intended for human consumption.
When dosing remove absorbent media like carbon.
- Use with Caution when treating aquariums that containing Snails or Catfish (Corydoras spp). If adverse effects occur, discontinue treatment and change 50% of aquarium water.
- Remove activated carbon from filtration system and slow flow rate to sub-gravel for duration of treatment. Pre-disolve tablets in a disposable cup before addition to the aquarium water.
- Active Ingredients: 100g Praziquantel
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.